We reviewed our top-selling pedicure spas by their features and benefits to rank them as good, better, and best.
Depending on the current services available at the spa or salon, new and experienced pedicurists can offer a variety of services through equipment. Offer a menu that presents different levels of spa experiences, so clients can choose the one that best meets their needs and budget. We broke down our best-selling pedicure spas to take out the guesswork of which equipment pairs best with each service. Footsie Bath - Good
The Collins QSE Footsie Bath Foot Spa comes complete with a tray, carrier basket, and a 10 pack of liners. The deep six-inch bowl makes the perfect spot for a proper therapeutic soak and features heat and vibration settings to enhance the relaxing experience. This option is great for beginners, those who perform pedicures on-location, or those wanting to offer an easy add-on service in the salon. Here are some additional benefits to consider:
• Disposable liner system for a 100% sanitary pedicure experience.
• Retractable cord and four-position control knob: heat and vibrate, heat only, vibrate only, and off.
• Lightweight and durable foot bath with double heating elements.Pipeless Spa Cleo GX - Better
Take the spa experience up a notch with the Cleo GX by Pibbs. This pipeless spa combines the simplicity of design with quality components, featuring a full-function, five-setting shiatsu massage system, fold-away armrests for convenience and ease of access, adjustable armrests, and an adjustable footrest cushion to increase the level of comfort. Make it match the salon area with a variety of basin, base, and chair color choices! Here are more main features:
• DuraJet III pipeless whirlpool jet in a handcrafted fiberglass base.
• Color light therapy.
• Nine sequential LED lighting system.
• Dual-function chrome shower spray.Bravo Pedicure Spa - Best
The Bravo sets a new benchmark for affordable luxury. Offer the best of the best with this quiet, sanitary, and easy-to-clean pipeless pedicure spa. The glimmering glass basin is also resistant to cracks, stains, and scratches, containing a dual-function sprayer that fills the basin and extends for handheld use. Include a glass of wine or chilled beverage to put the acetone resistant trays and cup holder to use as the client sits back and relaxes.
• Full shiatsu back massage system.
• Pivoting arms and pivoting foot and leg support.
• A pipeless jet system with crack- and stain-resistant tempered glass.
• Two manicure trays.
• Made 100% in the U.S.Log in or register
at Salon Equipment Guru to upgrade the salon’s spa services.